I'll keep using console.log until I die
IF YOU ARE AFTER MY TWITTER HANDLE IT'S @SONNIESEDGE. THERE, HAPPY?
Hi there. I'm Charlie.
I build websites and try to make the web a better place.
Unfortunately for my career I've got a bad case of The Principles, which makes just being an everyday web developer a bit of a problem.
I try to get around this by speaking at conferences and pretending I know far more than I do.
- Putting people before code.
- Replacing Capitalism with something kinder.
- Choosing simple solutions before technological masturbation.
- The benefits of long walks on the beach.
- Building robust sites before jumping at fragile frameworks.
- Using tech for the greater good.
- The need to remind everyone and their dog that Facebook is fundamentally evil.