I'll keep using console.log until I die
Hi there. I'm Charlie.
I build websites and try to make the web a better place.
I've unfortunately got a bad case of The Principles, which makes just being an everyday web developer a bit of a problem.
- Putting people before code.
- Replacing Capitalism with something kinder.
- Choosing simple solutions before technological masturbation.
- Building robust sites before jumping at fragile frameworks.
- Using tech for the greater good.
- Telling Facebook to fuck off.